Overnight CampAre you looking for your pet to have a home away from home experience? Dogs staying in our cage less Overnight Camp will spend the day in daycare and at night may either snuggle in fluffy beds or on comfy couches all together in a group. They may even sleep with their very own attendant in a snuggly bed. Staff are onsite through the night to make sure your dog gets everything they need. In order to protect all dogs in Overnight Camp, we require new clients to complete 3 days in Daycare for assessment.
Please Note: Overnight Camp Clients
- must be able to do stairs unaided
- must be house trained (we know accidents do happen)
- must be dog/human friendly
- must not be resource guarders
- must not be destructive chewers
- must not be markers
Rates & Registration
PRICE LIST EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2017
DOGGY DAYCARE - ENSURING YOUR DOG'S EXPERIENCE IS POSITIVE
Full Day - $30.00 --- 2nd Dog - $26.00
Half Day - $20.00 ---2nd Dog - $18.00 (Half Day is 5 Hours or Less)
- 5 Day Pass - $130.00 ($26.00)
- 10 Day Pass - $250.00 ($25.00)
- 20 Day Pass - $480.00 ($24.00)
- 40 Day Pass - $880.00 ($22.00)
- 5 Day Pass - $110.00 ($22.00)
- 10 Day Pass - $220.00 ($21.00)
- 20 Day Pass - $400.00 ($20.00)
- 40 Day Pass - $720.00 ($18.00)
OVERNIGHT CAMP (CRATE FREE BOARDING) - A HOME AWAY FROM HOME EXPERIENCE
$44.00 Includes drop off day Daycare and Overnight Service. Regular Daycare rates apply to pick-up day.
Drop Off Times:
- Monday - Friday 7 am-3 pm.
- Saturday: 8 am-3 pm
- Sunday and Holiday: 9:30-11 am and 3-5 pm only. (N0 drop-off Christmas Day)
- Monday - Friday 7 am-7 pm.
- Saturday: 8 am-5 pm
- Sunday and Holiday: 9:30-11 am and 3-5 pm only. (N0 Pick-ups Christmas Day)
- One dog: 10+ Nights receives 1% off total stay.
- Two or More Dogs: 1-9 Nights receives 10% off total stay.
- Two Or More Dogs: 10+ Nights receives 15% off total stay.
- Food: Changing food can cause tummy upset so we suggest you bring along his/her usual diet in clearly marked containers.
- Medications: Clearly marked
- Kennel if your pet sleeps in a kennel/crate & you prefer he/she to use their own.
- Flat collar.
- Written instructions stating any special needs, medication directions, amount of food given per meal etc.